Zanzibar, February 2013: With the days of all-inclusive holidays conjuring images of sub-standard resorts and rubbery buffet food behind us, The Residence Zanzibar has launched a new all-inclusive package for 2013. On a mile-long stretch of sandy beach, the 66 all-villa hotel combines the sophistication of a 5* resort with great all-inclusive value for both families and couples so the best of both worlds can be enjoyed.
The Residence Zanzibar has created a seven-night package including not only food and accommodation but also the state-of-the-art facilities and expert practitioners to allow guests to explore a whole new world of treatments, exercises and activities; all at no extra cost.
The special package includes:
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) on an a la carte basis, across all restaurants and in-villa
- A wide selection of premium branded spirits, selected beers, cocktails and local spirits
- The minibar – including wine, cocktail, beers, soft drinks, mineral water and snacks
- Daily snorkelling excursions from the jetty (tide permitting)
- Yoga sessions
- Use of the fitness centre, sauna and hammam as well as non-motorised watersports, tennis, bicycles, the DVD library and Wi-Fi
The only member of The Leading Hotels of the World in Tanzania, The Residence Zanzibar is on a private, 80 acre estate. Each villa has its own private terrace, swimming pool and personal butler service. The hotel’s star attraction is The Spa – six pavilions set in five acres of tropical gardens and dedicated to relaxation, beauty and well-being.